Newtown and Llanllwchaiarn Council's 5-year plan - CLOSED
The Town Council is responsible for a range of services around the town such as maintaining the public toilets, play areas and gardens, events and tourist information.
We would like you to tell us:
- What you think of the plans already set out for 2018/19 and
- What you think our priorities should be for years 2019 - 2023
The public survey runs from 9th May – 6th June. The answers we receive will help us to put together a final version of this plan.
Over 16s completing at least one topic in the survey can be entered into a prize draw to win £50 cash, if they choose to supply their contact details at the end of the survey.
Documents for information:
- A full list of our services can be found here
- Full draft 5 -year plan
- Prize draw terms and conditions
- Information about "Strengthening The Council"
We are asking you about the following topics:
You can answer the full survey or choose individual sections that interest you.
Thank you to those who answered the survey. We used your feedback to draft the final version of the 5 Year Plan. You can see the consultation responses and a copy of the final plan here.