Newtown and Llanllwchaiarn Council's 5-year plan - CLOSED
The Town Council is responsible for a range of services around the town such as maintaining the public toilets, play areas and gardens, events and tourist information.
We would like you to tell us:
- What you think of the plans already set out for 2018/19 and
- What you think our priorities should be for years 2019 - 2023
The public survey runs from 9th May – 6th June. The answers we receive will help us to put together a final version of this plan.
Over 16s completing at least one topic in the survey can be entered into a prize draw to win £50 cash, if they choose to supply their contact details at the end of the survey.
Documents for information:
- A full list of our services can be found here
- Full draft 5 -year plan
- Prize draw terms and conditions
- Information about "Strengthening The Council"
We are asking you about the following topics:
You can answer the full survey or choose individual sections that interest you.
We will share the consultation results with you here.