Age Concern Powys
Age Concern Powys is a registered charity providing a range of healthy ageing activity, information, advice and advocacy services to older people living in Powys.
We currently deliver the following:
- A Powys wide advocacy and support service for people aged 60+ who need help or assistance. We provide this one to one through home and hospital visits.
- A range of physical activities for people aged 50+ including Nordic walking, chair based exercises and walking groups.
- A toe nail cutting service for people aged 60+ in Builth Wells.
- A Community EngAGE project providing opportunities for people aged 50+ to develop local activities, have their say about how services are delivered and to meet key decision makers.
A confidential Information and Advice Service for older people living in Powys. This service is available by telephone or you can drop in to our information centre at 11 & 12 Severn Street in Newtown. Whatever your problem or concern contact your nearest office:
- North Powys: 01686 62 37 07
- South Powys: 01982 55 34 36
We also have a range of volunteering opportunities available and welcome interest by email or telephone.